NextCBD™ is 20x more bioavailable into the blood than "regular" CBD, which is critical to maximizing the benefits of CBD. It's estimated that 90% of "regular" CBD isn't absorbed thus requiring doses upwards of 200mg.* NextCBD™ is fully water soluble which is crucial for efficiently transporting CBD into the bloodstream.
* Compared with the competitor's CBD in an olive oil carrier, nextCBD™ was 20x more effective in getting into the bloodstream at 30 minutes
post-ingestion. Because the measurement comes from a biological system, this number may vary from person to person, sometimes exceeding 20x.
CBD helps turn on endocannabinoid receptors in the brain and immune system. These receptors are key regulators of numerous mental and physical functions.
We cannot make any medical claims for nextCBD™.
However, benefits we can discuss include:
• Hemp-derived CBD is not psychoactive (no "high")
• The hemp plant is sustainable, fast-growing,
and good for the earth
• Stability in water
NextCBD™ overcomes conventional CBD's poor absorption, which allows for lower dosing, smaller softgels or capsules to swallow, and a lower cost.
The hemp plant contains many cannabinoids, one of which is cannabidiol (CBD). NextCBD™ is CBD extracted from hemp grown in the U.S., and then encased in a proprietary bioavailability matrix for superior absorption into the blood, 20x that of the leading CBD competitor.
• Superior bioavailability
• World-renown scientific and legal advisory board
• Affiliated with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
• Stability in Ready-To-Drink beverages
• CBD is WADA-compliant as of January 1, 2018
• Lower dose requirements
• Works in minutes, lasts for hours
• Fully water soluble
• Multi-patented technology
Cosmetics & Personal Care
Please note, hemp-derived CBD is not marijuana and CBD is not psychoactive.
They should not be referenced together as they are very different from one another in function.